CHARGES & SPECIFICATIONS
Price includes a 4-color sticker applied to the lid of every cookie dough container.
- The same artwork for sticker will also be applied on the top of the boxed products which include:
- Gimme 5 Box
- DIY Small Box
- Build a Box
- 4 color process Imprint Set Up - $60
- PMS Match: As close as possible at no charge
- Repeat orders: Imprint Set Up fee - $20 on exact artwork files
Cookie Dough Containers:
- For 3.5 oz containers which include:
- Gimme 5 Box and Individual 3.5 oz
- Lid size: 2 1/4” in diameter,
- IMPRINT area: 2” in diameter
- For 12 oz containers which include:
- DIY Small Box, Build a Box and Individual 12 oz
- Lid size – 3 1/4” in diameter
- IMPRINT area: 3” in diameter
- For Gimme 5, DIY Small Box and Build a Box – products are enclosed in custom box.
- Artwork on the outside of the box to be the the exact same artwork as on the cookie dough containers
- Sticker size – 5 1/4 inches
- IMPRINT area: 5”
- NO NEED TO SUBMIT separate artwork files for container lid and box lid - same artwork will be used
ARTWORK TEMPLATE:Download here
- Allow 24-48 hours for a virtual proof to be emailed
- 7-10 day working days after artwork approval excluding shipping time.
- If you have a rush order, please contact email@example.com.
SHIPPING CHARGES & INFORMATION
Third Party Shipping
- Provide a UPS or FEDEX number for all “non summer” shipments.
Shipping - June through September
- Products need to be shipped via two-day air freight. Shipments will include dry ice to ensure the product arrives in a proper consumable state.
- 3.5 oz individual containers – 54 units per box
- 12 oz individual containers – 16 units per box
- DIY Kit, Gimme 5 and Build a Box – units per box determined by ship-to location
Shipping – October through May
- Products can be shipped via ground shipping with no dry ice, allowing more product to fit into a shipping box.
- 3.5 individual containers – 75 units per box
- 12 oz individual containers – 24 units per box
- DIY Kit, Gimme 5 and Build a Box – 48 units per box
SHELF LIFE INFORMATION
- Our products ship as frozen. Upon arrival, you should refrigerate them between a few hours and multiple days before enjoying them.
- The shelf life is 12 days at a room temperature environment, 7 months refrigerated and 1 year frozen.